- Community Radio Handbook. by Colin Fraser & Sonia Restrepo Estrada. UNESCO, 2005.
- Community Radio in Asia: Putting People in Charge. by Carlos A. Arnaldo & Louie N. Tabing. IPDC & Tambuli Foundation, 2008.
- Community Radio in India. UNESCO, New Delhi, 2007.
- CR (Community Radio): A User's Guide to the Technology - A Guide to the Technology and Technical Parameters of Community Radio in India. by N. Ramakrishnan. UNESCO, New Delhi, 2007.
- Digital Archiving of Audio Content Using WINISIS and Greenstone Software: A Manual for Community Radio Managers. by K. Rajasekharan, K. M. Nafala, B.K. Sen and A.K. Das. UNESCO, New Delhi, 2009.
- How to Do Community Radio: A Primer for Community Radio Operators. by Louie Tabing. UNESCO, 2002.
- Legislation on Community Radio Broadcasting: Comparative Study of the Legislation of 13 Countries. by Marcello Scarone Azzi & Gloria Cecilia Sánchez. UNESCO, 2003.
- Pioneering Community Radio: Impacts of IPDC Assistance in Nepal - Excerpts from the Evaluation Report on the IPDC-Supported Community Radio Projects in Nepal. UNESCO, New Delhi, 2008.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
- Carlsson, Ulla (2006). Regulation, Awareness, Empowerment: Young People and Harmful Media Content in the Digital Age. Göteborg: The International Clearinghouse on Children, Youth and Media.
- Frau-Meigs, Divina (2006). Media Education: a Kit for Teachers, Students, Parents and Professionals. Paris: UNESCO.
- Joseph, Ammu (2005). Media Matter - Citizens Care: The who, what, when, where, why, how, and buts of Citizens’ Engagement with the Media (Advocacy Brochure on Citizens and the Media). Paris: UNESCO.
- Tornero, José Manuel Pérez (2008). Teacher Training Curricula for Media and Information Literacy: Background Strategy Paper. Paris: UNESCO.
- The International Clearinghouse on Children, Youth and Media. Göteborg University, Sweden.